Raymond Robinson was badly disfigured by an electrical line on the Morado Bridge as a child. He lost both his eyes, nose and one arm.
He couldn’t go into public because whenever he did people would be terrified and he would cause panic. So he started walking the streets at night, occasionally talking to people who wanted to talk to him.
No matter how disfigured he was, Raymond shouldn’t have been trapped in his house only to be allowed out at night.
- dreamsonfire likes this
- innragnarok likes this
- youcancallmenicholas reblogged this from bandages
- bandages reblogged this from theroyaltenenblarghs
- theartistpeace likes this
- haygoodmd9 likes this
- nowhereman42 likes this
- willtherich reblogged this from theroyaltenenblarghs
- saturnineaqua likes this
- omgthisisimpossible reblogged this from theroyaltenenblarghs
- shanexcore likes this
- theroyaltenenblarghs posted this